Revamped MY20 Jeep Compass range with legendary capability arrives in Australia
- Jeep Australia is excited to reveal the MY20 Jeep Compass line-up, with the all-new Night Eagle, now the entry into the range, followed by the Limited, Trailhawk and all-new S-Limited making its debut.
- Updated standard safety across all variants, convenience and technology features deliver increased customer value across the range including Uconnect 8.4” with Satellite Navigation, ParkSense Rear Parking Sensors, Lane Departure Warning Plus, Blind Spot Monitor & Rear Cross Path Detection and Forward Collision Warning Plus.
- The Jeep Night Eagle is features dynamic exterior accents including 18” black painted alloy wheels and black chrome appointments.
- The sporty, all-new S-Limited model features 19” Satin Granite Crystal Metallic wheels, Granite Crystal exterior accents, a dual-pane panoramic sunroof and painted black roof. Interior highlights include black leather seats paired with a black headliner and anodized gun metal interior accents.
- Highlights for the Trailhawk variant include leather appointed seats with power adjustment for the driver and memory & Lumbar Adjustment for driver and passenger, Remote Proximity Keyless Entry, on top of the Limited standard safety features.
- The MY20 Jeep Compass range has legendary capability, best in the segment and is available now, starting at $36,950.
Jeep Australia welcomes the revamped MY20 Jeep Compass range with the introduction of the Night Eagle and range-topping S-Limited. Boasting legendary capability, enhanced style, safety and technology, the Limited and Trailhawk variants complete the new MY20 Jeep Compass range.
“The 2020 Jeep Compass boasts a new range that celebrates style, safety and technology, superb comfort and best in class capability,” said Guillaume Drelon, Jeep Australia Director, Brand & Product Strategy.
“The new Jeep Compass range provides customers with a significantly improved package with a genuine premium feel, completed with advanced safety and technology updates. The refined and stylish exterior design cues as well as premium interior appointments mirrors Jeep’s flagship Grand Cherokee range.”
Delivering improved customer value, Jeep Australia also recently announced its all-new Capped Price Servicing Program for new Jeep customers in 2020, which applies to the MY20 Jeep Compass range. The revised structure provides Jeep customers with transparency when they service their vehicle at a Jeep Dealership, with each 2020 Jeep model having a Capped Price Servicing cost at just $399 per service for the first five services.
Jeep Compass Night Eagle
Now opening the Jeep Compass line-up is the Jeep all-new Compass Night Eagle. With a 2.4L Tigershark petrol engine and a six-speed automatic transmission, the Night Eagle is the only FWD model within the range. The Night Eagle features competitive standard safety and technology features, including Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path Detection, Forward Collison Warning Plus, Parksense Rear Park Assist System and a ParkView Reverse Parking Camera. Sleek black chrome appointments don the exterior and a standard 8.4” Uconnect touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto features within the cabin.
Night Eagle standard equipment highlights:
- 2.4L Tigershark Petrol 6-Speed Automatic FWD
- Cloth / Synthetic Leather Seats
- ParkView® Reverse Parking Camera
- Parksense® Rear Park Assist System
- 7 Airbags & 5-Star ANCAP Rating
- 18-Inch Black Alloy Wheels
- 8.4-Inch Touchscreen Display
- Satellite Navigation
- Apple CarPlay®
- Android Auto®
- 6-Speaker Audio System
- Digital Radio (DAB+)
- Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Electric Park Brake
- Dual Zone Climate Control
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path Detection
- Roof Rails
- Deep Tinted Privacy Glass
- LED Ambient Interior Lighting
- Passenger In-Seat Cushion Storage
Jeep Compass Limited
The Jeep Compass Limited holds a 2.4L Tigershark petrol engine paired with the ZF-nine-speed automatic transmission and four-wheel-drive as standard. This superior, refined variant hosts an array of safety and convenience equipment, including Lane Departure Warning Plus, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Power Liftgate. The interior features an impressive 9-Speaker Sound System and premium black leather seats.
Limited standard equipment highlights (in addition, or replacing Night Eagle):
- Jeep Active Drive AWD System with ZF-9-Speed Automatic
- Jeep Selec-Terrain Traction Management System
- Leather Seats
- Bi-Xenon headlamps
- LED Tail lamps
- 9 Speaker Premium Audio System Including Subwoofer
- 7-Inch Full Colour Instrument Cluster Display
- Power 8-Way Driver / Manual 4-Way Passenger Seat
- ParkSense® Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Parallel & Perpendicular Park Assist
- Push Button Start
- Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
- Heated Front Seats
- Adaptive Cruise Control (with Stop & Go)
- Automatic High beam
- Power Liftgate
Further to the premium paint options and dual-pane sunroof that can be added to the Night Eagle variant, the Jeep Compass Limited also offers the cost option to add the stylish Black Painted Roof.
Jeep Compass S-Limited
The Jeep Compass S-Limited adds enhanced design elements, from the Limited base.
S-Limited standard equipment highlights (in addition, or replacing Limited):
- 19-Inch Granite Alloy Wheels
- Black Leather Seats with Tungsten Accent Stitching
- Granite Crystal Exterior Accents
- Dual Pane Panoramic Sunroof
- Black Headliner
- Black painted roof
Customers can choose between the standard Colorado Red or step up to the available premium paint options including Vocal White, Brilliant Black and Minimal Grey.
Jeep Compass Trailhawk
The Jeep Compass Trailhawk has earned the renowned Trail Rated badge because of its unrivalled 4x4 capabilities, the Jeep Trailhawk remains best-in-class for compact SUV off-roading courtesy of the advanced Jeep Active Drive Low 4x4 system, and now hosts further safety and technology features.
Trailhawk standard equipment highlights:
- 2.0L MultiJet Diesel
- Trail Rated
- Jeep Active Drive Low 4x4 System
- Jeep Selec-Terrain with Rock Mode
- Off-Road Suspension with Raised Ride Height
- Remote Start
- Unique Front and Rear Fascia
- Black Anti-Glare Hood Decal
- Red Tow Hooks
- Hill Descent Control
- 4 Underbody Skid Plates
- Trail Rated Badging
- Full Size Spare Wheel
- All-Weather Floor Mats
- Reversible Cargo Mat
- Neutral Grey Exterior Accents
Premium paint options include Vocal White, Brilliant Black, Grey Magnesio, Mojave Sand and Minimal Grey.
|Black Painted roof||S||O||S||S||$545|
1Charge applies to all colours except Colorado Red (PRX).
O = Optional
S = Standard
*Base Vehicle Price includes GST and LCT (if applicable), excludes all on road costs and dealer delivery.