New Hyundai i30 N will feature updated design and dual-clutch transmission
- Hyundai Motor has released the first pictures of the new i30 N, revealing a design defined by performance
- New, lightweight forged 19-inch wheels enhance the sporty character of the car
- Introduction of high-performance eight-speed dual clutch transmission (N DCT)
- The new i30 N will be ready to tackle the road and the track
- New i30 N will launch locally in the first half of 2021
Hyundai Motor has revealed the first information about the latest generation of its best-selling hot hatch, the i30 N.
In a series of low-lit images released today, viewers can see that the new i30 N will have an updated design focused on dynamic performance, emotion and statement.
The new i30 N features revised aggressive-looking front and rear bumpers, two large exhaust pipes, a wide centre grille with the N signature, and new rear lamps and new LED headlamps with V-shaped DRLs. The new design makes the car look fast even when it is standing still.
The images also show newly-developed 19-inch forged alloy wheels, which are lighter than those of the previous i30 N, saving more than 14kg of unsprung mass.
Hyundai has also revealed that the new i30 will be available with the company’s eight-speed dual clutch transmission (N DCT), including dedicated N performance shifting functions.
With these updates, the new i30 N will be ready to tackle the road and the track.
More details will be revealed soon.