American muscle lives on in Australia with Jeep's quickest and most powerful SUV: the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
- Unrivalled value meets exhilarating performance with the arrival of the refreshed MY20 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk.
- Track, tow or on-road, the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk features a supercharged 6.2L V8 which delivers a remarkable 522kW and 868Nm and offers a 2.9 tonne towing capacity.
- The latest model year update now features 20-inch black lightweight forged alloy wheels with Pirelli P-Zero 3 Season tyres and Signature Laguna leather wrapped interior package as standard, available in both Black and Black & Ski Grey.
- An updated infotainment system sits within the cabin, with a flush mounted fourth-generation Uconnect 8.4-inch touchscreen, featuring Trackhawk Performance Pages, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- Fueled by high-strength, forged alloy pistons, powder-forged connecting rods and sodium-cooled exhaust valves, the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk flaunts superior acceleration reaching 0-100km/h in just 3.7 seconds.
- World-class on-road driving dynamics are achieved via the five drive-mode Selec-Track® system, Bilstein adaptive damping suspension, Brembo braking system and the TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission with paddle shift control.
- Loaded with over 70 advanced safety and security features.
- The Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk is in showrooms now and available for order at $139,950.
Jeep’s most powerful and track-ready SUV, the updated 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk, has arrived and brings the best value of all high performance SUVs in Australia for V8 enthusiasts.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk’s impressive performance – it can go 0-100km/h in 3.7 seconds - is achieved through its supercharged 6.2-litre V8, upgraded high-torque-capacity TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission, world-class on-road driving dynamics and Brembo brakes.
“Australia is FCA’s second largest market for V8’s outside of North America and it is important for us to be able to support Australians with one of the most powerful and fastest SUVs ever,” said Guillaume Drelon, Jeep Australia Director, Product. “We’re excited to provide even more customer value to what is already the best-value, track-ready SUV in the market.”
The 2020 update adds a Signature Laguna Leather Wrapped Interior Package as standard and sleek 20-inch black lightweight forged alloy wheels with Pirelli P-Zero 3 Season tyres, delivering over $13,000 worth of customer value for just $5,000.
The driver-focused interior features premium soft-touch materials, unique Light Black Chrome finishes and carbon fibre spears and a 7-inch driver information display instrument cluster, which features the tachometer in the middle.
The fourth-generation Uconnect 8.4 touch screen now sits flush mounted with the centre stack and instrument panel, featuring Trackhawk Performance Pages that showcase an array of performance timers and gauge readouts, including a new engine dynamometer screen that measures instantaneous horsepower, torque and current transmission gear.
Standard Launch Control optimises the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk’s performance by coordinating the engine, transmission, driveline and suspension for a textbook launch and consistent straight-line acceleration.
The Selec-Track® system on the Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk uses performance-tuned software to pre-configure and distinguish the five dynamic modes: Auto, Sport, Track, Snow and Tow, enabling drivers to choose a vehicle setting that ideally meets their requirements and ambient conditions. The drive modes separately control the four-wheel-drive system, transmission, paddle shifters, suspension and electric power steering.
The 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk includes more than 70 safety and security features, including Trailer Hitch Camera View at Speed, which allows owners to view trailered items through the rear-mounted camera while moving.
Delivering improved customer value, Jeep Australia now has an all-new Capped Price Servicing Program for new customers in 2020, which applies to the MY20 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk range. The revised structure provides customers with transparency when they service their vehicle at a Jeep Dealership, with the Grand Cherokee Trackhawk capped at just $799 per service for the first five services.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk is available in Dealerships nationwide, starting at $139,950.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk standard equipment highlights:
- Unique Fascia for Optimised Airflow and Control
- 20 x 10-inch low gloss black lightweight forged alloy wheels
- Yellow Brembo brake callipers
- Quad exhaust tips
- Cold air scoop replaces front fog lights
- Trackhawk unique gloss black lower rear fascia
- “Trackhawk” rear Liftgate badge
- "Supercharged" front door badges
- “HEMI 6.2” badges
- Laguna Leather Wrapped Seats with Embroidered “Trackhawk” seat back logo
- Laguna Leather Wrapped Lower Panels
- Laguna Leather Door Trims
- Real metal interior accents
- Red seat belts
- "Supercharged" scuff plates
Security and safety equipment
- Forward Collision Warning Plus
- Lane Departure Warning Plus
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Rear Cross Path Detection
- Advanced Brake Assist
- Selec-Track® System traction system with 5 modes (Auto, Sport, Track, Tow and Snow)
- Rear Electronic Limited Slip Differential
- Launch Control
- Yellow Brembo® High Performance Brakes
- Active Damping Suspension
- Competition Suspension
- Jeep Performance Pages
- Black Laguna Leather (Standard)
- Black & Ski Grey Laguna Leather (Optional)
- Solid Paint: Bright White
- Premium paint: Ivory White, Diamond Black, Granite Crystal, Sting Grey, Billet Silver, Slate Blue, Redline, Green Metallic and Velvet Red
*Specifications are indicative and based on the current available information
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
6.2L V8 Supercharged
*Base Vehicle Price includes GST and LCT (if applicable), excludes all on road costs and dealer delivery.
Dynamic drive mode configurations:
- Auto — Automatically adapts to any condition; uses a 40/60 front/rear torque split
- Sport — Transmission shift times are reduced by 50 percent versus Auto Mode; stability control, four-wheel-drive and steering systems are set for typical enthusiast driving style; paddle shifters are enabled and suspension is tightened up without increasing impact harshness to deliver increased vehicle performance capability over Auto Mode; uses 35/65 torque split
- Track — Transmission shift times are reduced 68percent versus Auto Mode to 160ms; stability control, four-wheel-drive and steering systems are set for ultimate track performance; paddle shifters are enabled and suspension is set to full firm to deliver maximum vehicle performance capability on smooth, dry surfaces; uses 30/70 torque split
- Tow — Alters torque delivery off the line for greater smoothness and adjusts suspension to combat pitch and yaw to deliver maximum towing performance: uses 60/40 torque split
- Snow — Maximises traction to deliver optimised performance on snow and ice with reduced engine horsepower; uses 50/50 torque split